Monday, February 4, 2008

A Word From You: Jared in Arizona

Re: My Personal Opinion on Mitt Romney

Hello Friends,
I would like to echo the throughts of Jason & Sean. I too have been watching the 2008 Presidential Race closely and have found Mitt Romney to be the best choice. I have come to find the importance in being actively involved in what is happening in our nation. He has brought good change to all that he has been involved with. He is smart, intelligent and I believe will take to Washington real conservative ideas for the economy, immigration, the war on terror, social security and in balancing the budget. He will get the job done. Is record is proven! He said it best that "Washington is broken" Why should we send John McCain back to change seats as a "RINO". What kind of change will that bring? None, just more liberal policies. I honor and respect John McCain for his service to this country. He is a true american, but as an Arizonan I have not been pleased with his record as a conservative republican. He leans too much to the liberal side. Mitt is the man we should choose. So please get out and vote on Super Tuesday!!!
Thanks
Jared


A special thanks to Jared for sharing his voice!