Monday, February 4, 2008

A Word From You: Jason in Arizona

My Personal Opinion of Mitt Romney

Dear Friends-

As you all are probably aware, the 2008 Republican and Democratic elections are heating up. I have personally spent a lot of time the past few months learning about the candidates running for President of the United States of America. Now it is time to decide.

I had the opportunity to attend a meeting last evening about Presidential candidate Mitt Romney. I have been impressed with this man but the more I learn the more I appreciate about him. His morals and desire to make this country better are something that mean a lot to me and something I feel our country is quickly losing. I want a candidate that won't feel that he owes someone every time he turns around like many others I watch. When I saw the endorsements made for John McCain the other night before the Florida election I felt very strongly they were made with future political promises linked to them. Those of you from Arizona know that John McCain has not always been honest or forthright in the work he has done for our state. The more I learn about Mitt Romney the more I am impressed and feel that he truly desires to make our country better even if it means not always being the most popular. His record in Massachusetts, the Olympics, and in the real financial world show that he can make things happen.

Tuesday February 5th is going to be a turning point in the direction our country is going. I would strongly encourage each of you to vote so that we can all have a voice in what direction our country will go. I would not take time to send this to all of you if I was not truly concerned about the future of our country. If each of you could pass this on with your own opinion to five more people we can make a difference on "Super Tuesday" February 5th. Get out and vote and make your voice heard!

Thanks!
Jason


*A special thanks to Jason for sharing his voice!